Farewell Winter...




As an Australian, I feel it is quite controversial to say I love winter... but I do. A big part of it probably has to do with missing London and its gloom. But I also love the winter style. While Spring-Summer is all about glowing skin and bright colours, Autumn-Winter plays to sexy, sultry makeup, with deep red and berry hues. 

Considering Mother Nature has not quite realised it is supposed to be Spring in Sydney now and is still delivering freezing winter-like days, I am taking the opportunity to squeeze the last bit of use out of my winter faves from this year (including my deliciously spicy Vanilla Chai candle from Yankee Candles). 

Here is a wrap-up of the nailpolishes and lipsticks I have been loving and will need to bid adieu to until next A/W season (lest I be out of style!). 

LIPS

(From left to right)
NYX Butter Gloss: Creme Brulee
A long-lasting nude gloss
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm: Sultry
A very deep pink with brown-ish tones - very 90's vibe a la Kylie Jenner
Rimmel Kate Moss: 107
A deep oxblood red with a matte finish. 
Topshop: The Damned
A berry-ish purple that is perhaps a lighter dupe for MAC Rebel

NAILS


(From left to right)
Essie: Bordeaux
Models Own: Purple Grey
Essie: Angora Cardi
Essie: Merino Wool
Sally Hansen: Xtreme Wear Brick Wall

What have been your most used products this winter? 

Share:

0 comments